Glowing, radiant complexion is, unfortunately not something that just happens, for most of us anyway. The best way to get that luminous, radiant skin is to raise your daily routine game, which can often become quite hard to fit into our busy schedules. Luckily, you don’t need a shelf full of skincare products to get that glow, just some good night’s sleep, while you let your Goddess Glow Bio-Retinol Brightening Balm do it’s magic!
This powerful overnight treatment deeply replenishes your skin, improves its texture and acts as an effective anti-aging agent. Created to help your skin get its natural glow back, the Goddess Glow Brightening Balm has high content of natural retinol, in the forms of bakuchiol, moth bean and Cacay oil. Bakuchiol is derived from babchi seed with natural retinol properties to help boosts the production of collagen, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and plumps up your skin.
Combined with soothing all-natural ingredients like licorice and Vitamin C, it provides the brightening and firming effects, all while deeply nourishing the skin while you sleep.
Suited for all skin types, this mighty balm will let your skin radiate your inner goddess!
Use a small amount of this supernatural balm and apply to skin in circular motions. Use on face and neck. Night time use only to help your skin repair itself
This magical balm is recommended for all skin types. Use regularly for hydrated, healthy and glowing complexion. This powerhouse is recommended for night time use to deeply replenish, repair and brighten your complexion.
Which skin type is it good for?
Caryodendron orinocense (Kahai Nut Oil), Sugarcane derived Squalane, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Nigella sativa (black cumin) CO2 oil, Abyssinian (Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil), Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Bakuchiol ,Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Vigna Acontifolia (moth bean), Nilotica Shea, Raphanus sativus (radish) seed oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Seed Oil, Actinidia, Deliciosa (Kiwi) Fruit Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) CO2, Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophae hamnoides) CO2, Beta- Carotene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil , Alpha Bisabolol, Ubiquinone, Kojic Acid, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, D-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E),Haematococcus Pluvialis (Astaxanthin) Extract, Linoleic Acid, Synovea (Hexylresorcinol),Rosmarinus officinalis Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Proprietary blend of Essential Oils and Absolutes , 24K Gold flakes
For external use only. Perform a skin patch test and wait 24 hours before use. Discontinue if rash or irritation appears. Avoid contact with eyes.
Skin Patch process:
1. Place a small scoop of the product onto a Band-Aid and then affix the Band-Aid to the skin of the inner forearm.
2. Leave the Band-Aid in place for 24 hours, then remove and check for any reactions. Avoid getting the Band-Aid wet during this period.
3. If redness, itching, blistering or soreness has developed on the skin in the area covered by the Band-Aid patch, it is possible that you are sensitive to, or have an allergy to the product or to some ingredient in the product.
4. Wash the affected area in cold running water for 3 minutes, do not scrub the area.
5. DISCONTINUE USE OF THE PRODUCT!!
6. If there is no reaction, the product is suitable for you to use.
7. If redness, itching, blistering, soreness or some other symptoms persist or worsen after washing the affected area/s seek medical advice immediately.
Read all necessary safety information before use.
If you have medical conditions, take medications or are pregnant, contact your healthcare provider before use.
Regular Price: $55.00
Special Price $44.00