African Black Soap Facial Mask is used in ancient African beauty ritual to draw out toxins and impurities from the skin.
African Black Soap Mask is the easiest way to maintain a healthy, beautiful and glowing skin. Applying this ingredient rich mask once or twice a week will help your skin look healthier, smoother, softer and glow better.
For those with problematic skin, there are many products out there that promise you beautiful skin and cost a fortune. Unfortunately, many of these products contain harsh chemicals that will dry out your skin and cause more breakouts.
African Black Soap is an all-natural soap with cleansing and moisturizing properties that benefits all skin types including sensitive and acne prone complexions. This is a key ingredient in the African Black Soap Mask
African Black Soap or Black Soap or Dudu Osun as it’s popularly called in some parts of Africa is an organic soap typically found in Nigeria. Other regions in west Africa also make their own versions of African black soap, often creating their own secret recipes of proprietary oils and herbs.
African Black Soap Facial Mask can also help reduce blemishes, remove blackheads, whiteheads, minimize the appearance of pores and the effects of aging. African black soap works wonders for all types of skin from dry to oily or rough to sensitive. It benefits by moisturizing to minimize fine lines and wrinkles and to eliminate acne breakouts.
This soap is known for clearing the skin of bumps, blemishes, acne and spots and is gentle enough for everyday use to keep your skin looking beautiful.
Benefits of African Black Soap Facial Mask are :
- · Help smooth and calm irritate skin
- · Absorbs the excess facial and help moisturize the skin
- · Refreshes the skin and help minimize the appearance of large pores
- · Detox, cleanse, stimulate blood circulation and help to eliminate blackheads and whiteheads
How To Use:
It’s essential to keep your skin clean before applying facial mask. African Black Soap mask works best on oily, acne-prone skin by absorbing excess oil and shrinking enlarged pores.
- · Always apply African black soap mask to the face and neck areas
- · Let mask dry otherwise you won’t notice any results
- · Rinse mask thoroughly with warm water
- · Pat your face and neck dry, then apply moisturizer while face is still damp
*Tip* Always steam your face over a bowl of warm water or apply warm wash cloth over your face to open up your pores before applying a African black soap face mask.
- Before using any skincare product, ALWAYS perform a patch test before applying products on your skin to see how you would react to the product. Especially if you have sensitive skin
- Remove all makeup before applying facial mask
- NEVER apply a facial mask to dirty skin as this will clog your pores and cause more breakouts or skin problems
- Avoid eye area when applying mask to prevent irritation
- If you experience discomfort or burning sensation, remove or rinse off mask immediately
- ALWAYS apply a moisturizer after using a facial mask
Avoid using facial mask if:
- your skin is very sensitive
- open cuts or wounds
- have skin infection
- you have sunburn
What is your favorite facial mask? Mine is the Black Tea Mask by Lovinah Skincare. It's an African Black Soap Mask infused in Kenyan Black Tea to target acne-prone skin.
Please share this post with your friends xx