Dragon’s Blood Serum
Dragon's blood peptide serum contains Bifida Ferment Filtrate 30% of pure Croton Lechleri (dragon’s blood sap), fermented rooibos tea, peptides, powerful vitamins, amino acids, and natural antioxidants that can help repair, brighten and resurface skin. This super-power serum is designed to target uneven skin tone, acne, other skin blemishes and improve complexion.
Pump 1-2 into clean palm, massage gently into skin, avoiding eye area. Follow with Divine Moisturizer
This magical dragon's blood and rooibos tea probiotic rich skin brightening serum will cast a powerful glow spell on your skin that will have your skin soft, smooth and even complexion
Ingredients: Rosa damascena (Rose) Distillate, Rooibos,(Aspalathus linearis) Tea, Vegetable Glycerin, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Ergothioneine, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Acetyl Octapeptide-3., palmitoyl oligopeptide,Lactobacillus / Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Gigartina Skottsbergii Extract , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Alpha Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Ocinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Salicornia Herbacae Extract, Lecithin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Galactoarabinan , Hydroxyethylcellulose, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, AHA & BHA Concentrate (Malic, Gluconic Acid ,Ascorbic Acid ,Glycolic Acid ,Salicylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Lactic Acid ,Citric Acid), Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit, Haematococcus Pluvialis Algal (Astaxanthin) Extract, sclerotium gum, Ubiquinone, D-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus sinensis (Blood Orange) Essential Oil
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
For external use only. Perform a skin patch test and wait 24 hours before use. Discontinue if rash or irritation appears. Avoid contact with eyes.
Skin Patch process:
1. Place a small scoop of the product onto a Band-Aid and then affix the Band-Aid to the skin of the inner forearm.
2. Leave the Band-Aid in place for 24 hours, then remove and check for any reactions. Avoid getting the Band-Aid wet during this period.
3. If redness, itching, blistering or soreness has developed on the skin in the area covered by the Band-Aid patch, it is possible that you are sensitive to, or have an allergy to the product or to some ingredient in the product.
4. Wash the affected area in cold running water for 3 minutes, do not scrub the area.
5. DISCONTINUE USE OF THE PRODUCT!!
6. If there is no reaction, the product is suitable for you to use.
7. If redness, itching, blistering, soreness or some other symptoms persist or worsen after washing the affected area/s seek medical advice immediately.
Read all necessary safety information before use.
If you have medical conditions, take medications or are pregnant, contact your healthcare provider before use.