THE SACRED BEAUTY RITUAL FOR GLOWING SKIN
Is Dragon Blood the answer to your breakouts and dull skin woes? I really think it is! Feed dull and distressed skin with this antioxidant rich facial mask to deeply exfoliate and lock in moisture, why providing the skin with the nutrients it needs to glow brighter
Dragon's blood is a tree sap from the sangre de drago tree and in ancient times was used to promote healing. When applied topically, the sap dries quickly to form a unique barrier, much like a second skin.
It's also known as the natural bandage, as the red latex can be used in an emergency as a liquid bandage by simply applying the sap to an open wound, and it will help stop bleeding and prevent infection.
This protective shield helps regenerate the skin and prevents further damage with its anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and antioxidant qualities. Dragon's blood contains taspine, a known tissue-healing agent and the dark red resin is prized for its healing, nourishing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory benefits
Acne - When applied topically, the sap dries quickly to form a unique barrier, much like a second skin due to its anti inflammatory and anti bacteria properties .
Anti-Aging - Loaded with antioxidants, Dragon’s Blood wards off free radicals that can damage your skin cells causing premature aging .
- Unclog pores, draws out impurities and toxins out of the skin
- Gentle exfoliate the skin to promote increased cell turnover
- Paraben, Fragrance Free and no animal testing
Highly effective bioactive mask infused in fermented rooibos tea. Use 2-3 times a week to help balance, nourish and detox the skin. This ancient beauty ritual works to deep clean, exfoliate and unclog pores without harsh chemicals. The product is gentle and non-irritating, but very effective. Use this acne system consistently to achieve and maintain results.
- Apply a thin even layer to your face. Allow 10 -15 minutes for ingredients to sink into the skin as this mask will not completely dry on the skin. Then gently rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with a toner and moisturizer.
- This mask increases blood circulation, so you may experience slight redness; this is normal and will disappear in about 30 min. For sensitive skin, test mask on a small area, wait 24 hours before using on larger area. If rash or other skin conditions persist, discontinue. Prolong shelf life by scooping out mask with something other than your fingers. Use within 6 months of opening.
What skin type is it good for?
Potent professional treatment bioactive mask to help unclog pores, brighten, firm, soften and exfoliate skin. Infused with powerful botanicals, herb and fruit enzymes to gently remove dead skin cells ad reveal healthy, youthful and radiant glow.
Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Red Tea, Vegetable Glycerin, African Red Sandalwood (Osun Powder) , Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Sterols (and) Linoleic Acid (and) Oleic Acid (and) Linolenic Acid, Punica Granatum Sterols, Mannitol (and) Cellulose (and) Charcoal Powder (and) Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (and) Iron Oxides (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract,Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Lecithin ,Papain (green papaya enzyme), Bromelain (pineapple enzyme) Myrciaria dubia (Camu Camu Fruit Powder), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Lactic acid, Centella asiatica (gotu kola), Allantoin, sodium hyaluronate , sclerotium gum, phytosterols, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, panthenol vitamin B5, non-gmo mixed vitamin E tocopherols , Rosmarinus Officinalis, vanilla planifolia, rosa damascena (rose) oil
- Clogged Pores
- Matured Skin
For external use only. Keep away from children and if pregnant please consult with your doctor before use. Perform test first if you have sensitive skin and wait 24 hours before using new products. ALL customers should use due diligence and perform skin patch test. The skin patch test is a simple method to determine whether you may react to a product.
Skin Patch process:
1. Place a few drops of the product onto a Band-Aid and then affix the Band-Aid to the skin of the inner forearm.
2. Leave the Band-Aid in place for 24 hours, then remove and check for any reactions. Avoid getting the Band-Aid wet during this period.
3. If redness, itching, blistering or soreness has developed on the skin in the area covered by the Band-Aid patch, it is possible that you are sensitive to, or have an allergy to the product or to some ingredient in the product.
4. Wash the affected area in cold running water for 3 minutes, do not scrub the area.
5. DISCONTINUE USE OF THE PRODUCT!!
6. If there is no reaction, the product is suitable for you to use.
7. If redness, itching, blistering, soreness or some other symptoms persist or worsen after washing the affected area/s seek medical advice immediately.
Read all necessary safety information before use. If you have medical conditions, take medications or are pregnant, contact your healthcare provider before use.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is free of artificial fragrances, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol.
"say NO to harmful chemicals and YES to soft, healthy skin!"
- Detox your skin to remove excess oil, eliminate free radicals that causes premature aging and promote healthy glow!
- Leaves skin smooth and soft
- Increases blood circulation and flow to the skin
- Detoxify, Uplift, softens, rejuvenate& firms skin
- 100% biodegradable
- Made in the USA
- Great for all skin types
- Stimulates the production of new cells
- Rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse that protects from free radicals and environmental stress
- Handcrafted with love and using pure, natural ingredients
- 100% Healthy
- Paraben free, Vegan, Gluten free, petrochemicals free, Synthetic fragrance free, Silicone free, Phthalate free
Made lovingly in the USA