Bakuchiol, Cacay Oil & Desert Date For Supernatural Glow
This powerful balm contains innovative blending of ingredients that allows the Goddess Glow Balm to penetrate the deep into skin and provide moisturizing, brightening, and firming benefits while promoting exfoliation. The result is a visibly improved skin texture with hydration, glowing complexion and boost luminosity.
This supernatural goddess glow nourishing balm will deeply replenish your skin and brighten your complexion while you sleep. Goddess Glow Brightening Balm was formulated specifically to uplift dull looking skin, even out skin blemishes, to create a more radiant, healthy and glowing complexion.
This powerful balm was created without harsh chemical skin lighteners. It gets it's skin bightening effect from all natural, gentle ingredients like kojic acid, fruit acids AHA cocktail, licorice and Vitamin C
The Goddess Glow Brightening Balm is a concentrated nighttime powerful treatment for a more radiant, supple and glowing complexion! This Sacred Nighttime Balm is packed full of vitamins, phyto-nutrients and powerful antioxidants to help you skin glow naturally.
Use a small amount of this supernatural balm and apply to skin in circular motions. Use on face and neck. Night time use only to help your skin repair itself
This magical balm is recommended for all skin types. Use regularly for hydrated, healthy and glowing complexion. This powerhouse is recommended for night time use to deeply replenish, repair and brighten your complexion.
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Sugarcane derived Squalane, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil, Carica papaya (papaya) seed oil, Nigella sativa (black cumin) CO2 oil, Abyssinian (Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil), Bakuchiol , Caryodendron orinocense (Kahai Cacay Nut Oil), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Vigna Acontifolia (moth bean), Nilotica Shea, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Seed Oil, Actinidia, Deliciosa (Kiwi) Fruit Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) CO2,Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophae hamnoides) CO2, Beta-Carotene,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Kojic Acid, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, D-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E), Linoleic Acid, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus officinalis Rosemary) Leaf Extract, frankincense sacra oil , Commiphora myrrh oil
For external use only. Perform a skin patch test and wait 24 hours before use. Discontinue if rash or irritation appears. Avoid contact with eyes.
Skin Patch process:
1. Place a small scoop of the product onto a Band-Aid and then affix the Band-Aid to the skin of the inner forearm.
2. Leave the Band-Aid in place for 24 hours, then remove and check for any reactions. Avoid getting the Band-Aid wet during this period.
3. If redness, itching, blistering or soreness has developed on the skin in the area covered by the Band-Aid patch, it is possible that you are sensitive to, or have an allergy to the product or to some ingredient in the product.
4. Wash the affected area in cold running water for 3 minutes, do not scrub the area.
5. DISCONTINUE USE OF THE PRODUCT!!
6. If there is no reaction, the product is suitable for you to use.
7. If redness, itching, blistering, soreness or some other symptoms persist or worsen after washing the affected area/s seek medical advice immediately.
Read all necessary safety information before use.
If you have medical conditions, take medications or are pregnant, contact your healthcare provider before use.