Research has shown that certain nutrients are essential for preventing and reversing many signs of skin aging. Applying vitamins topically will help deliver maximum anti-aging benefits and improve skin texture. kale is specifically rich in chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that will leave your skin glowing and it has anti-inflammatory benefits that can help you stay less bloated and prevent puffiness.
Supernatural Ingredients Include:
Kale is full of lutein, a carotenoid, which helps improve elasticity and hydrate the skin. Kale is a great way to tighten the skin, treat acne, and leave you with a glowing, radiant and supple skin!
Spirulina is a superfood rockstar that contains high levels of many the compounds that are essential for clear, glowing skin, including vitamins A, C, E, K and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, phosphorous, iron, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium and calcium.. Spirulina can help fight free radicals which are the cause of tiered and limp looking skin and eliminate toxins from the skin, by increasing your skin metabolism to enable faster skin cell turnover and skin healing. Spirulina can help prevent candida bacteria overgrowth that can cause acne breakouts.
Bentonite Clay - is one of the most effective and powerful healing and detoxifying clays. It has amazing drawing power which will help to open and clean out the pores. Bentonite Clay help removes excess sebum and is an excellent exfoliant. Bentonite Clay has natural antibacterial properties and will dramatically speed the healing of the pimples.
Matcha Tea is super loaded with anti-inflammatory, antioxidants and vitamins to nourish your skin and protect against sun damages.
- Vitamin A found in Kale and Spirulina reduces wrinkles, fade brown spots, smooth roughness and helps the skin repair itself.
- Vitamin E found in Kale and Spirulina helps the skin retain its natural moisturizers, by protecting against skin dryness. Also, vitamin E has the ability to neutralize damaging free radicals.
- Spirulina is loaded with very high levels of vitamins, phyto-nutrients and anti-oxidants which help protect our skin from premature aging due to damages by free radicals.
- Kale and Spirulina contains vitamin C, which helps the skin fight free radicals that can trigger premature aging, wrinkles, sagging, and other skin aging changes.
- First, cleanse your face and rinse it well.
- Scoop a little in the palm of your hand and spread on your face and neck.
- Leave to dry for 10 - 15 minutes, so all the yummy ingredients can absorb into the skin and draw out impurities and toxins.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and gently face in a circular motion
- For best result, use 2- 3 times a week
Clean, soft and glowing complexion.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice , Fermented Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) leaf extract, Vegetable Glycerin, hydrolyzed Kale, Moringa Oleifera extract, Spirulina, Camellia sinensis (Matcha green tea), Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) extract, Bambusa vulgaris (Bamboo) extract ,Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Zinc PCA, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin,AHA & BHA Concentrate (Malic, Gluconic Acid , Ascorbic Acid ,Glycolic Acid ,Salicylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Lactic Acid ,Citric Acid), Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Gigartina Skottsbergii Extract, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, sclerotium gum, MSM, Pro Vitamin B5 - Panthenol,Allantoin, Copper Gluconate, Citrus limon (L.), Rutaceae, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil
For external use only. Keep away from children and if pregnant please consult with your doctor before use.
Perform test first if you have sensitive skin. Before using new products, ALL customers should use due diligence and perform skin patch test.
The skin patch test is a simple method to determine whether you may react to a product.
Skin Patch process:
1. Place a few drops of the product onto a Band-Aid and then affix the Band-Aid to the skin of the inner forearm.
2. Leave the Band-Aid in place for 24 hours, then remove and check for any reactions. Avoid getting the Band-Aid wet during this period.
3. If redness, itching, blistering or soreness has developed on the skin in the area covered by the Band-Aid patch, it is possible that you are sensitive to, or have an allergy to the product or to some ingredient in the product.
4. Wash the affected area in cold running water for 3 minutes, do not scrub the area.
5. DISCONTINUE USE OF THE PRODUCT!!
6. If there is no reaction, the product is suitable for you to use.
7. If redness, itching, blistering, soreness or some other symptoms persist or worsen after washing the affected area/s seek medical advice immediately.
Read all necessary safety information before use.
If you have medical conditions, take medications or are pregnant, contact your healthcare provider before use.
Made lovingly in the USA