Many people have enlarged pores, dark spots or dull looking skin. The Blue Agave Overnight Peel is a gentle way to bring back that glow. This blue peel will exfoliate the skin by removing dead skin cell build up which is the reason for that dull looking skin.
The Magic of Blue Agave :
- Overnight peel, formulated with a slow-release encapsulation delivery systems of AHA, BHA, LHA & PHA to minimize the irritation caused by exfoliation
- Powered by a 15% blend of alpha (AHA), 0.5% beta (BHA), 1% lipo (LHA), 3% polyhydroxy (PHA) acids and 2% Bakuchiol
- This game changing overnight sensation will help boost skin clarity
- Contains Blue Agave stem cell, a hidden ancient beauty secret for glowing skin
- Formulated with skin soothing botanicals and calming peptides to help reduce facial redness and minimize skin irritation
- The missing step in your skin routine and formulated with three-molecular weight hyaluronic acid to help increase hydration and strengthen skin barrier
- Vegan + Cruelty-free
- Dull skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Pigmentation & dark spots
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA): Helps to improve skin texture, reduces excess dead skin cell buildup, resurfaces, exfoliates, stimulates cell renewal promoting a smoother, supple, refine and radiant-looking skin.
- Beta Hydroxyl Acid (BHA) : Clean the pores, absorbs excess sebum and exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Lipo Hydroxyl Acid (LHA): A derivative of salicylic acid, LHA is highly lipophilic and has skin renewing, exfoliating, and acne treating properties. lt is six times more powerful than salicylic acid, but with skin calming propeties
- Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA): Gently exfoliates skin while attracting and retaining moisture without skin sensitivity or irritation.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40: An innovative tetrapeptide specifically designed to decrease the appearance of facial redness
- Pentapeptide-59: A biomimetic peptide which provides immediate comfort for sensitive skin and reduces skin irritation
- Blue Agave: Naturally high in vitamins B1, B2, C, D, K and provitamin A which can help revive tired, dull looking skin. It also contains saponins which are natural surfactants, that can help break down dirt and oils on the skin
- Sea Whip - Is also a powerful healing ingredient as it neutralizes enzymes that are responsible for irritation evident in skin sensitivity, sunburn and ageing, as well as pain and swelling from acne, whilst actively soothing and hydrating the skin.
- Bakuchiol - Powerful antioxidant with retinol like properties to help boost the skin's regeneration process
- Kalanchoe pinnata (Leaf of Life): Is a succulent plant from Africa with regenerative powers. It has been used since ancient times for skin healing. Leaf of Life or miracle plant is rich in antioxidants and has high water retention capacity.
- Kinkeliba: A healing plant native to West Africa with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It has been used since ancient times to purify and exfoliate the skin. Rich in catechins, kinkeliba is powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals causing premature signs of aging,
Centaurea Cyanus (Blue Cornflower Distillate), Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Glycolic Acid, Gluconolactone, Lactobionic acid, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Kalanchoe Pinnata Leaf Extract (Leaf of Life), Combretum Micranthum (kinkeliba) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract, Ananas Sativus fruit extract, Vitis vinifera fruit extract, Lactobacillus Ferment,Pyrus Malus Fruit extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus extract, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Bakuchiol, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Malic Acid, Gluconic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid,Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid,Aqua, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Blue Gardenia Florida Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Pentapeptide-59, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40, Phospholipids, Lysolecithin (and) Sclerotium Gum (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Pullulan, sodium hyaluronate, D-Alpha Tocopherol
The Blue Peel Ritual:
Apply to clean, dry skin before bed over the face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area. Leave on overnight and in the morning, rinse thoroughly and proceed with your normal skin care routine. Don't forget to use sunscreen.
Repeat up to 2-3 times per week.
Patch test on a small area of the face (the jawline, beneath the ear) 24 hours before you plan to do the blue agave overnight peel, to make sure your don't experience any irritation during the patch-testing phase. If not irritation, then you can move forward with the blue agave overnight peel
1. What is exfoliation?
The skin generates new cells regularly and as these cells make it to the surface of the skin, they are filled with “keratin”, a type of protein that helps with moisturizing, elasticity and helps protect the skin daily against free radical damages. These cells become old and die. Eventually the dead cells will need to be replaced with new healthy cells. As we get older, this process slows down and causes dead skin cells to accumulate on the ski resulting in dull, dry and rough skin. Exfoliation is the process of removing the dead cells from the outermost layer of skin to make room for newer, clearer, healthy skin to be exposed, leaving the skin feeling smoother, softer and more radiant
2. What does the Blue Agave Overnight Peel do?
The Blue Agave Blue Peel is expertly formulated to exfoliate dead skin cells from the surface of the skin while you sleep using a cocktail of Alpha (AHA) Hydroxyl Acids, Beta (BHA) Hydroxyl Acids, Lipo (LHA) Hydroxyl Acids, Poly (PHA) Hydroxyl Acids to gently buff away rough skin making way for new, healthy glow. This unique treatment contains 15% AHA, 0.5% BHA, 1% LPA and 3% PHA solutions. These acids work well together to help shed dead skin cells, dissolve sebum, clean clog pores preventing blackheads and whiteheads, resulting in healthier and radiant skin
3. What other products can you use with the Blue Agave Overnight Peel?
Avoid using other exfoliating or abrasive products in the same routine as the blue agave peel. Do not use Blue Agave peel if you have sensitive, broken or compromised skin. Apply the blue peel at night and once you rinse the peel off in the morning, follow up with your normal routine and sunscreen.
4. Will the Blue Agave Peel cause breakout or skin purging?
This overnight blue peel will help jumpstart rapid cell turnover and during this process, some purging might occur if you are new to acids in your routine. This should not last more than 1-2 weeks as your skin gets used to the treatment. If skin purging or breakout is longer than 3 weeks, please discontinue product and seek expert opinion from a dermatologist
5. Can l use the Blue Agave Peel during the day?
This peel has been designed to be used as night during when the skin naturally repairs itself to avoid sensitivity during the day. If used during the day, please follow along with sunscreen in the same routine. If used at night, you don’t need to apply sunscreen at bedtime, but use a sunscreen the morning after as acids can cause the skin to be more sensitive
6. Do I need to use sunscreen at night with this product?
No but follow up with sunscreen in the morning after you rinse off the overnight peel and avoid direct sunlight.
7. How often should l use the Blue Agave Peel?
For starters, we recommend 1-2 times a week and as your skin gets used to the treatment, you can increase frequency to 2-3 times a week
Made lovingly in the U.S.A